Each year on “Blue Monday” we share gifts with our clients, partners, vendors, employees and other stakeholders. In keeping with our purpose, we aim to not only brighten up the lives of those we’re fortunate enough to work with in some capacity, but to support companies that share in our vision.
While we’ve traditionally shared this list with only those who receive the gifts, we thought we’d celebrate these fellow “companies with a cause.”
- Good Spread – Peanut Butter that spreads good. Each packet supports a packet of a nutrient rich Mana Peanut Butter being sent to third world countries.
- Stags Leap – Wine from the Stags’ Leap Winery in Napa, which supports a rich Artist in Residence program including poets, painters, and sculptors.
- Buena Vida – Coffee with a cause, each bag of Buena Vida coffee provides a meal for a child at the Sociedad Amigos de los Niños orphanage in Honduras.
- Essential Living – Trail mix that’s blazing new trails, grown by small family farmers with fair labor, processed at the source and sustainably grown powered.
- Project7 – Gum with GUMption (too much?) Project7 supports 7 primary causes; sustainability, housing, hunger, clean water, healthcare, education, and peace.
- Skyline Socks – Most socks feel good, but these are socks you can feel good about. For each pair purchased Skyline donates a pair of socks to a local non-profit.
- Greyston – A bakery as supportive as it is delicious, Greyston has helped thousands make a living and develop a career through their open hiring model.
- Teakoe – SustainabiliTEA (HAHA) but seriously Teakoe tea is produced in carbon neutral wind powered facilities with eco-friendly packaging and compostable byproducts.
- Grounds4Good – If nothing on the list has picked you up already, this will. An espresso mix which funds educational causes from pre-K to post-Grad.
We hope you’ll consider supporting them! Are there any companies committed to positive causes we should know about? Please share them in the comments!
P.S. – We’d also like to thank Yanik Silver at Evolved Enterprise for introducing us to some of these great companies!