This conversation was jam-packed with stories and information. At a minimum, we recommend:
- enable two-factor authentication everywhere you can
- do not use the same password on all your accounts
- change the default password on your wifi router
If you’re experiencing a data breach, or have some suspicious activity, get in contact with professionals like The Crypsis Group pronto.
- 08:58 – Future of information security
- 15:50 – How to quantify the information security risk
- 22:14 – Remote work and phishing attacks
- 24:00 – Best practices to prevent phishing attacks
- 30:21 – Suggested resources to follow
- 34:18 – How Crypsis triages the security measures to prioritize
- 41:15 – Biggest mistakes and the trends of organizations
- 44:10 – What to do when there already is a security breach
- 54:35 – Q&A
More about Heath Renfrow
Heath Renfrow, a CISO director at The Crypsis Group, is widely regarded as one of the world’s leading cyber security experts. He has more than two decades of experience as a high-level information security specialist, much of it as a chief information security officer (CISO) in the United States Department of Defense, where he addressed some of the nation’s most significant cyber challenges. In 2017 he was named Global CISO of the Year by EC-Council, the largest cyber- training organization in the world.