This week on Digital Agency Need to Know we talk about how you can get the new Twitter profile design (hint, this is the link), how Google is playing catchup as far as app-install advertisements, the skinny on Wordpress 3.9 and the new features it brings to the table as well as Facebook hitting a major mobile milestone. We also discuss social single sign in and registration, Weebly’s latest funding, the fact that aol email was hacked, and their response to the hack. We also ask you to help with our survey, and suggest you check out Lead Pages.
- Google Adds App-Install Ads to Search and YouTube – Techcrunch
- 50% of Social Logins are via Facebook – Techcrunch
- Weebly Raises $35M in Additional Funding – Also Techcrunch
- Get the New Twitter Profile Now – Twitter
- AOL Now Blocking “Spoofed” Email – aol.
- The 411 on WP 3.9 – Smashing Magazine
- Facebook Hits 1B Monthly Mobile Users – Mashable
- Take the Word of Mouth Marketing Survey – Survey Gizmo
- Takeaway: Lead Pages
Google Analytics 4: What it Means for Your Website
If you’ve read any marketing newsletter in the past few months, you’ve seen the…Keep Reading
The Essential Guide To SEO for 2023 and beyond
What You Need To Know Now About SEO We’ve put together this Essential Guide…Keep Reading
How to Write a Website RFP – What You Need to Know for 2023 and beyond
How to write a website RFP – What we’ve learned over the years If…Keep Reading