On this episode of DAN2K, we cover how Facebook is now enabling restaurants to post menus to their business pages, real-time translations for Skype users and how companies like Mercedes Benz are seeing skewed advertising data thanks to bots. Plus we talk about how to implement two factor authentication on your WordPress site, and a few security tips and warnings.
- Facebook Adds Menus to Restaurant Pages
- Skype Announces Real Time Translation Feature
- Two Factor Authentication for Wordpress Sites
- Facebook Favors Native Shares
- Bots Skew Web Advertising Data
- Takeaway: Wordfence