On this episode of DAN2K, we discuss Twitter’s experimental Buy Now button, Bing’s new Twitter search features, Dropbox’s new view-only permission level, which should increase its appeal to enterprise users. Plus, we take a quick peek at Facebook’s mood manipulation experiment, their acquisition of Liverail and their new business rankings system.
- “Buy Now” Button Added to Twitter
- Bing Improves Twitter Search
- DropBox Now Offers View-Only Folders
- Security Vulnerability Found in MailPoet Wordpress Plugin
- Stuff to Know on the Facebook Front:
- Takeaway: CommonKey